Book Lovers Haven - Where People Who Love Books Feel At Home
Below are book marketing/promotion strategies that have worked for me over the years. Please add 1-2 of your own. You don't have to give away all your secrets, but add 1-2 so that others can learn new ways to spread the word about their books. If everyone participates, you'll likely come away with a good tip as well!
1. Mailing postcards offline to target audience members
2. Speaking at colleges/universities, bookstores, etc. and selling and signing books afterwards
3. Doing radio interviews on various radio stations (always mention your books and website URL)
4. Sending one press release a week (always include book title and website URL)
5. Writing articles for payment with other firms (always include website URL in byline)
6. Networking (truly networking with others) - many unexpected opportunities have come this way
7. Helping others to grow their careers and to reach their dreams. Not sure what causes this to work but helping others to reach their dreams has an unexplainable way of helping me reach mine!
8. Speaking positive affirmations and SEEING and FEELING myself where I want to be
9. Staying FOCUSED on what I want regardless of what is happening around me
10. Approaching conference administrators and asking to appear an upcoming events as a speaker (it's a good way to build audience without paying vendor fees)
11. Put a bumper sticker on your car with your book title - AND DEFINITELY - your website URL
That's a start! So what works for you? Please share 1-2 tips that work for you in regards to spreading the word about your books.
Boundless love and boundless success! I APPRECIATE YOU Tremendously!!!!
Author - Long Walk Up
Off The Shelf Radio